Mills Uniform Company, a leading nationwide retailer of private school uniforms is hiring for our new Dallas Warehouse and Decorated Apparel facility. Join our energetic team and assist with the initial set up . Ongoing responsibilities include order fulfillment, freight processing, receiving, re-stocking, customer returns and maintaining a clean, organized and safe facility. Opportunity for advancement.
- Unloading trucks and boxes
- Receiving merchandise and entering documentation into computer
- Re-stocking and maintaining inventory bin locations
- Pulling orders
- Processing customer returns
- Processing freight
- Keeping inventory and work area clean, organized and safe at all times
- Additional projects and tasks as needed
We're open Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm, with expanded hours during the months before school starts .
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience receiving and processing freight, folding and packaging clothing.
- Fast learner able to work independently once trained
- Strong English comprehension and communication skills - both oral and written
- Data entry computer skills including custom programs, MS Office, UPS Worldship .
- Ability to stoop, bend and stand all day
- Ability to carry and climb, sometimes while lifting stock weighing as much as 50 pounds
We offer competitive rates of pay DOE in a positive working environment with opportunity for skill-building and advancement. Part-time and full-time positions available with overtime during peak.