Mills Uniform Company, a leading nationwide retailer of private school uniforms is hiring for our new Dallas Warehouse and Decorated Apparel facility. Join our energetic team and assist with the operation of multiple and single head machines applying school logos on customized products.
- Confirming logo, thread colors and product to assure order accuracy
- Changing thread, needles and bobbins as needed
- Hooping and un-hooping
- Loading and unloading machines
- Performing Quality Assurance
- Conducting routine machine maintenance
- Keeping supplies and work area clean, organized and safe
- Additional projects and tasks as needed
We're open Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm, with expanded hours during the months before school starts .
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient use of computers and embroidery machinery with ability to thread a needle and understand thread tension
- Color, short and long-distance vision and fine manual dexterity
- Fast learner able to work independently once trained
- Strong English comprehension and communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to stoop, bend and stand all day
- Ability to carry and climb, sometimes while lifting stock weighing as much as 30 pounds
- Repetitive use of hands, fingers and arms
We offer competitive rates of pay DOE in a positive working environment with opportunity for skill-building and advancement. Part-time and full-time positions available with overtime during peak.