Mills Uniform Company, a leading nationwide retailer of private school uniforms is hiring for our new Dallas Warehouse and Decorated Apparel facility. Join our energetic team and assist with trimming logo'd garments and accessories and preparing for shipment to customers.
- Trimming and steaming decorated garments and accessories
- Sorting and folding orders for shipment
- Performing Quality Assurance
- Keeping supplies and work area clean and organized
- Additional projects and tasks as needed
We're open Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm, with expanded hours during the months before school starts .
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience preferred and fine manual dexterity is required.
- Fast learner able to work independently once trained
- Strong English comprehension and communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to stoop, bend and stand all day
- Ability to carry and climb, sometimes while lifting stock weighing as much as 30 pounds
- Repetitive use of hands, fingers and arms
We offer competitive rates of pay DOE in a positive working environment with opportunity for skill-building and advancement. Part-time and full-time positions available with overtime during peak.